Clinical Trial Supply Trends & Predictions Industry Report 2013
- Reduce overage through implementing product pooling and just in time labelling with strategies from our expert advisory panel
- Leverage outsourcing opportunities by learning best practice in distribution and logistics
- Get to grips with GDP regulations to understand the latest requirements for controlled room temperature
4 Key findings from the report include:
- Supporting numerous clinical trials is the main priority for respondents for the next 5 years
- 42% run between 1 and 10 active trials annually
- 71% predict the number of trials in BRIC countries to increase in the next 12 mont
China was selected as the most likely popular destination for clinical trials in the next 5 years at 35.4%
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Tags: clinical trial supply | clincial trial supply trends | clinical trial | pharma distribution | GDP | GDP regulations | controlled room temperature | overages | BRIC | temp controlled clinical trial supply | clinical outsourcing | CROs | CRO
To receive the white paper on this topic please submit your information in the form below.
By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.