Agenda: 2013 Pharmaceutical Cold Chain China Conference
Overcome cold chain logistics challenges faced by the Chinese market to improve your cold chain management operations and reduce cold chain logistics costs
Bio Pharmaceutical Cold Chain China 2013 will feature:
- 10+ hours of clinical trial and cold chain peer networking
- Speed networking session with clinical trial supply chain and cold chain and regulators in China
- 5+ China plenary regulatory updates, presentations & panel discussions
- Aards recognisinge excellence in the bio/pharma supply chain industry
- 200+ Chinese Bio Pharma cold chain & clinical trial supply chain industry stakeholders
- 90% decision makers and key influencers with responsibilities over the Chinese market
- 40+ cold chain / clinical trial supply chain expert speakers
- 20+ case studies on bio pharma & clinical trial supply chain management best practices in China
Why China Cold Chain? As many of you are aware:
- The nature and the high value of the bio/pharmaceutical temperature controlled supply chain makes managing this a very challenging and expensive process in China
- China is at the point of becoming the largest biopharma market globally but the country is still far from developing a comprehensive and efficient cold chain distribution system for biopharma products and clinical trial supplies
Also, the environmental, structural and regulatory obstacles are also massive for biopharma companies in China
Into its 4th year, Bio/Pharmaceutical Cold Chain Management China will feature the latest insights and market updates from cold chain professionals and authorities whose responsibilities cover the entire Chinese market
Download the Agenda to learn more about the Summit and the full speaker line up
About Cold Chain Events
Cold Chain Conferences, Cold Chain Events, Cold Chain Seminars, Cold Chain Networking, Cold Chain Expo, Cold Chain Exhibitions.
Live events for professionals in temperature controlled logistics, supply chain, quality assurance, shipping, distribution, packaging, customs in the pharmaceutical, biotech and life science industry.
To receive the white paper on this topic please submit your information in the form below.
By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.
Contributor: Sumit Dutta